Monday, August 18, 2014

Marty vader - Out of sight


"
♣ Lyrics/produced and written by Martyvader ►
elevation from my innocence-a couple years done got this-grinding up my teeth and smash my fist -against beliefs-I sit-in a stagnate habit-reverse my name-and vanish past-every light year-zipping fast along a chain-of what I had-kiss my ass-cause time don't mean shit to me-
I've been roaming now from end to end -
to find the clone-that mimics me-
astro- projecting- along a section of intriguing chemistry-alter nations to this spectrum-catch em for the gods to peek-shape shifting ape-I'm great in this mind state-ill make-a universe-for u and I-I'm 8th sign- Scrops rise-
Mars lunar surface-hide-the faces on the mountain sides-spirit beings multiply-third eye wisdom on the rise
(HOOK)
they don't know it
they don't know it
they don't know it
they don't know it
because it's been
out of mind out of sight
out of sight out of mind
im tryna get to mars
im tryna get to mars
can u tell me just how far
(hold up)
wait a minute-I got a bad feeling- I'm-concealing ever -little -bit of it-in a prisum-
any second I'll be good reddens-time killing-nine killers in a mili second (oh Vader get em)
I never need a enemy's
gain wisdom
(friends who pretend to be)
so down
(part the sea if you want to be)
ーa lord now-
I'll only seek what I really need
you can go now-jump town
find a door now- turn around -in this vortex-when I zone out-going home with out success
-if u know now-sound the bells in a moment-I am the omen-death is the goal and holding on to fame-don't mean shit with in this plane-if a single man is named-clam his shame and dissipate
(HOOK)
they don't know it
they don't know it
they don't know it
they don't know it
because it's been
out of mind out of sight
out of sight out of mind
M.a.r.t.y & Vader
"

1 comment:

  1. You can download a lot of samples free, creative commons music free, of http://www.locutortv.es/musicalibredederechos_music_free.htm

    ReplyDelete