Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Zosh Cardo - I Believe in a Lonely God



"
Found this little jem hiding in a massive pile of tracks that need my attention!
We (Zosh Cardo team so far are Kriss Flow on vocals and noizes and Daniel Hale on drums) going into studio to do some demo recording and will be on road soon(All the promoters/bookers/people in music industry dependent and independent get in touch!)

http://facebook.com/zoshcardo

Lyrics:
I Believe in a Lonely Man
I Believe in the Crowds the swallow
I Believe in a Woman who Cries
I Believe in Child that Follows
I Believe in many Who Care
I Believe in No one who bothers
I Believe in a Lonely god
And I believe it's me I Should Have
"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so so so so much for sharing!!!!!!
    Will get in touch with you when our 4 song EP will be ready, the second mix of one of the songs was just sent to me, have to have a listen!
    Kriss and Dan
    zosh cardo

    ReplyDelete