Friday, May 25, 2012

ghosts4hire - Mood Swing




"
Been working on this song for a while now and I think its pretty much done.
I may go back and try to add some bass or raise the existing bass, but at this point I am ready to start a new song and I just keep going back and forth trying to make this one just right.
Sorry its so short but sometimes that's just the way they turn out.
Thanks for listening, hope you enjoyed it. As always comments and reviews are greatly appreciated.
Thanks to Forensic for the use of his vocals
Please Give credit if you use my songs somewhere. Thanks
"

2 comments:

  1. nice track but WAY TOO SHORT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I know its short, I may go back and find a way to extend it but at the I published this song I was really tired of going back and forth with the parts I had and was ready to work on a new track.

    ReplyDelete